My daughter Izzy is entering the 'Commonwealth Day Service' Competition, to take part in the service at Westminster Abbey on 9th March 2020, London, UK. The school children will get to meet members of the Royal Family if they/she win. The challenge is to write a...
Launch postponed until 6:35 pm, Thursday 11 April. Window opens at 6:35 pm EDT, closes 8:31 pm
Space.com Get the latest space exploration, innovation and astronomy news. Space.com celebrates humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
- Atlas V rocket launches SBIRS Geo-5 missile warning satellite for US Space Forceon May 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm
A United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket launched a missile-warning satellite for the U.S. Space Force into orbit today (May 18), marking the first launch of the year for the company.
- Watch live today! Atlas V rocket to launch SBIRS GEO-5 missile warning satelliteon May 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm
The United Launch Alliance (ULA) will launch an Atlas V rocket into space Tuesday (May 18), and you can watch the action live online.
- Discovery Channel's 'Who Wants To Be An Astronaut' will launch a contest winner into orbit with Axiom Spaceon May 18, 2021 at 3:32 pm
The Discovery Channel has teamed up with Axiom Space to launch a contest winner into orbit in a competition series "Who Wants To Be An Astronaut."
- Rocket Lab investigates launch failure, begins inspecting recovered boosteron May 18, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Rocket Lab is diving into two big jobs, one of which is much more pleasant than the other.
- Watch an Atlas V rocket launch US Space Force missile-warning satellite todayon May 18, 2021 at 2:52 pm
The United Launch Alliance (ULA) will launch an Atlas V rocket into space today (May 18), and you can watch the action live online.
- Storm ‘Price Tags’ Could Reveal the Cost of Global Warming
- The Arecibo Observatory Was Like Family. I Couldn't Save It
- Mexico City Could Sink Up to 65 Feet
- The Secret Role Histones Played in Complex Cell Evolution
- Geology Students Did Fieldwork During Covid—With Video Games
- New Mask Guidance, Shots for Teens, and More Coronavirus News
- A New Brain Implant Translates Thoughts of Writing Into Text
- Could You Really Climb the Spinning Ship’s Cable in Stowaway?
- The Yankees Covid Outbreak May Be Bad News for Ditching Masks
- Firefly Tourism Can Put Insects in Peril
- The 60-Year-Old Scientific Screwup That Helped Covid Kill
- Watch a Snake Robot Go for a Swim
- Awesome, Hypnotic Photos of Swirling, Crystal Chemistry
- This Is Your Brain Under Anesthesia
- US Teens Can Get Their Covid Shot. What’s Next for Schools?
- The Case for Using MDMA to Help Heal Victims of Trauma
- Online Dating Apps Are Actually Kind of a Disaster
- To Observe the Muon Is to Experience Hints of Immortality
- Why Humans Are So Bad at Seeing the Future
- In Defense of Snow Days
- Tech Companies Don't Need to Be Creepy to Make Money
- Apple’s AirTags Are a Gift to Stalkers
- Does a Robot Get to Be the Boss of Me?
- Humans Need to Create Interspecies Money to Save the Planet
- Vaccinating US Kids Isn’t Neglect of Indian Adults
- Rumble Sends Viewers Tumbling Toward Misinformation
- A Top New York Restaurant Is Going Vegan. It Could Backfire
- Trump Abused the System. Facebook Created It
- What a Crossword AI Reveals About Humans' Way With Words
- Social Apps That Go Suddenly Viral Put Kids at Risk