My daughter Izzy is entering the 'Commonwealth Day Service' Competition, to take part in the service at Westminster Abbey on 9th March 2020, London, UK. The school children will get to meet members of the Royal Family if they/she win. The challenge is to write a...
Launch postponed until 6:35 pm, Thursday 11 April. Window opens at 6:35 pm EDT, closes 8:31 pm
Space.com Get the latest space exploration, innovation and astronomy news. Space.com celebrates humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
- Watch live: Astronauts talk 20 years of crews on the International Space Station at 11:10 am ETon October 30, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Astronauts on the International Space Station will celebrate 20 years of crewed operations today (Oct. 30) and you can watch it live here.
- 'The Right Stuff' recap: Who is going to be first? ('The Kona Kai Séance')on October 30, 2020 at 11:50 am
Who will become the first American to launch into space — and how he is chosen — is answered in the fifth episode of National Geographic's "The Right Stuff."
- This is the astronaut's video guide to going to the bathroom in spaceon October 30, 2020 at 11:45 am
NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy shows you the right stuff to "go" in space.
- NASA asteroid probe stows space-rock sample for return to Earthon October 30, 2020 at 11:43 am
NASA's pioneering OSIRIS-REx probe has bagged up its precious asteroid sample for return to Earth.
- Rare Halloween 'Blue Moon' is a spooky treat for us allon October 30, 2020 at 11:38 am
Skywatchers, ghouls and (especially) werewolves take note: The moon will be full this Halloween night across the United States
- Why Are Lines at Polling Places So Long? Math
- How Humanity Spent Its First 20 Years in Orbit Aboard the ISS
- In Embryos, Crispr Can Cut Out Whole Chromosomes—That's Bad
- How Octopuses Use Their Suction Cups to Taste Through Touch
- A New Way to Plug a Human Brain into a Computer: via Veins
- What to Wear When You’re Battling Giant, Venomous Hornets
- What Did Pterosaurs Eat? Look Very Closely at Their Teeth
- What Should You Do About Holiday Gatherings and Covid-19?
- These Oceanographers Want to Turn Marine Slime Into Drugs
- What Comes After the International Space Station?
- There May Be Far More Water on the Moon Than NASA Thought
- Boston Dynamics' Robots Won't Take Our Jobs ... Yet
- Pandemic Quiet Is Helping Humans Eavesdrop on Rare Dolphins
- Mark Kelly’s Been To Space. Can He Make it to Capitol Hill?
- Scientists Discover the First Room-Temperature Superconductor
- What's Worse Than Foreign Election Interference? QAnon
- The Senate’s Section 230 Circus Sent a Bad Global Signal
- The Science That Spans #MeToo, Memes, and Covid-19
- Wikipedia's Plan to Resist Election Day Misinformation
- My Twitter Addiction Got So Bad, I Had to Block Myself
- On the Week of the Election, Social Media Must Go Dark
- There's No Turning Back on AI in the Military
- Trump's Strangest Lie: A Plague of Suicides Under His Watch
- Trump's Un-American Failure to Protect Internet Freedom
- The Improbable Appeal of TikTok Tarot
- Scientific Journals Are Denouncing Trump. That’s Normal
- It's Time to Pick Classes for the 2073-74 School Year!
- My Roomba Has Achieved Enlightenment
- What AI College Exam Proctors Are Really Teaching Our Kids
- The Election Will Bring a Hurricane of Misinformation