My daughter Izzy is entering the 'Commonwealth Day Service' Competition, to take part in the service at Westminster Abbey on 9th March 2020, London, UK. The school children will get to meet members of the Royal Family if they/she win. The challenge is to write a...
Launch postponed until 6:35 pm, Thursday 11 April. Window opens at 6:35 pm EDT, closes 8:31 pm
Space.com Get the latest space exploration, innovation and astronomy news. Space.com celebrates humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
- New 'Star Trek' movie slated for 2023 lands 'Wandavision' director Matt Shakmanon July 23, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Paramount Pictures has tapped "WandaVision" showrunner Matt Shakman as director of a new "Star Trek" movie slated for 2023.
- The first four 'Star Trek' films are getting remastered to warp back into stores in 4K UHDon July 23, 2021 at 9:59 pm
The first four "Star Trek" movies are getting an ultra-high-definition makeover for a new 4K box set to be released in September 2021.
- A SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket will launch NASA's Europa Clipper mission to icy Jupiter moonon July 23, 2021 at 9:33 pm
NASA has picked SpaceX's heavy-lift Falcon Heavy rocket to launch the Europa Clipper mission to Jupiter's icy moon.
- How to watch Boeing launch its 2nd Starliner test flight for NASA on July 30on July 23, 2021 at 9:27 pm
Boeing is set to launch its Starliner spacecraft on a crucial uncrewed flight to the International Space Station on July 30. Here's how you can watch the weeklong mission live.
- NASA beams into [email protected] this weekend to talk space travel and moreon July 23, 2021 at 9:15 pm
NASA is beaming into [email protected] 2021 to talk space exploration, science fiction and where they intersect.
- The Pandemic Olympics, Vaccine Misinformation, and More News
- How Mockingbirds Compose Songs Just Like Beethoven
- The Olympics Could Be a Covid-19 ‘Super-Evolutionary Event’
- Scientists Just ‘Looked’ Inside Mars. Here’s What They Found
- Jeff Bezos Goes to Space. Day Three: Reentry
- These Bendy Chips Fit in Unusual Places
- Jeff Bezos Goes to Space. Day Two: Blastoff
- Jeff Bezos Touches Space Aboard Blue Origin Rocket
- Hungry Wild Pigs Are Worsening Climate Change
- Jeff Bezos Is Going to Space. Day One: Countdown
- How to Watch Jeff Bezos Go to Space
- What Causes Gamma-Ray Bursts? Their 'Afterglows' Hold Clues
- Can Swimmers and Sharks Coexist? Smarter Maps Might Help
- Vaccines for Kids, a Global Surge in Cases, and More News
- This Device Could Tune Your Heart—Then Dissolve Away
- Weak US Privacy Law Hurts America’s Global Standing
- The Absurd Idea to Put Bodycams on Teachers Is ... Feasible?
- The Murky Merits of a Private Spy Registry
- The CDC Owes Parents Better Messaging on the Vaccine for Kids
- Is Social Media Making Us … Better People?
- I'm Not a Reporter. But I'm Verified as One on Twitter
- QAnon Pivots Its Exiled Online Movement to the Real World
- Boston Dynamics, BTS, and Ballet: The Next Act for Robotics
- Global Democracies Need to Align to Fight Disinformation
- What If Regulating Facebook Fails?
- Florida’s Condo Collapse Foreshadows the Concrete Crack-Up
- Reagan-Era Gen X Dogma Has No Place in Silicon Valley
- Crucial Tech Like Email Is Still Failing Trans Employees
- The Science and Spirituality of Looking for Life on Mars
- In Africa, Content Moderation Is a Dangerous Game