Space.com Get the latest space exploration, innovation and astronomy news. Space.com celebrates humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
- Retro 51 rolls out space shuttle Enterprise limited edition Tornado penon September 21, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Forty-five years after it made its public debut, NASA's space shuttle Enterprise is being rolled out again, this time as a rollerball pen. Retro 51 announced its new Space Shuttle Enterprise Tornado.
- Why do the planets in the solar system orbit on the same plane?on September 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm
About 4.5 billion years ago, the solar system was just a giant, spinning cloud of gas and dust. Today, it's flat. Here's how that happened.
- Two celestial crowns for late summeron September 21, 2021 at 6:00 pm
There are two star patterns representing crowns that are visible in our current late-summer evening sky: Corona Borealis (the Northern Crown) and Corona Australis (the Southern Crown).
- NASA splits human spaceflight directorate into two new brancheson September 21, 2021 at 5:46 pm
NASA is reorganizing its human spaceflight office, a move the agency believes will aid its push to put boots on the moon and Mars.
- Hasbro has released an awesome new Nerf M41-A Blaster from the film 'Aliens'on September 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Hasbro is releasing a new Nerf M41-A blaster from the film 'Aliens' and it measures over two feet long.
- Why Does Asthma Get Worse at Night?
- In a Tiny Arctic Town, Food Is Getting Harder to Come By
- Floods Have Swamped the US. The Next Health Problem: Mold
- A Mathematician's Guided Tour Through Higher Dimensions
- SpaceX's Inspiration4 Returns After 3 Days in Orbit
- Urchin Slayers Are Trying to Save the Underwater Rainforest
- FDA Mulls Boosters, States Dispute Mandates, and More News
- What Is ‘Fire Weather,’ and Why Is It Getting Worse?
- An Outdated Grid Has Created a Solar Power Economic Divide
- How to Watch the SpaceX Inspiration4 Launch
- SpaceX’s All-Civilian Inspiration4 Crew Readies for Launch
- ‘Neurograins’ Could be the Next Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Why It’s So Hard to Predict Where the Pandemic Is Headed Next
- How a Duck Learned to Say ‘You Bloody Fool’
- How Computationally Complex Is a Single Neuron?
- Psychologists Are Learning What Religion Has Known for Years
- When You're Living in an Immaterial World, What's for Sale?
- A Stroke Study Reveals the Future of Human Augmentation
- 20 Years After 9/11, Surveillance Has Become a Way of Life
- In Kenya, Influencers Are Hired to Spread Disinformation
- What Makes an Artist in the Age of Algorithms?
- I Want My Daughter to Live in a Better Metaverse
- ‘Prebunking’ Health Misinformation Tropes Can Stop Their Spread
- Now Isn't the Time to Abandon Contact Tracing
- Data Brokers Know Where You Are—and Want to Sell That Intel
- Big Tech Is Bending to the Indian Government’s Will
- I Think an AI Is Flirting With Me. Is It OK If I Flirt Back?
- Apple's Privacy Mythology Doesn't Match Reality
- TikTok Smells Like Gen X Spirit
- The Delta Variant Has Warped Our Risk Perception
My daughter Izzy is entering the 'Commonwealth Day Service' Competition, to take part in the service at Westminster Abbey on 9th March 2020, London, UK. The school children will get to meet members of the Royal Family if they/she win. The challenge is to write a...
Launch postponed until 6:35 pm, Thursday 11 April. Window opens at 6:35 pm EDT, closes 8:31 pm